disable high light

Friday, May 10, 2013

sincerely from my heart



assalamualaikum..its been a while aq x taip blog...cuz i dont have enough time nk main blog...so..alhamdulillah skrg ad msa utk kongsi something dgn person yg sudi visit blog aq...thx u soo much

soo..u've read the title rite?...yea...i think i should starts now...aq x pndai nk start mcm mna...soo...yea...let me start scara trus then


"its been a year I with you...a lot of memories have been saved in myself about you & us"

"when i feel the pain...u're always want to let me go soo i can live happily...BUT THTS WRONG n STUPID cuz i gain even more pain when u did tht"

"u are nearly let me go...9 times(i guess)...but im still with you cuz i think u're the only one"

"i cried...u smile...im worried...u're normally happy"

" even its hurt my feeling soo much...but i tried to always stay with you..in sha Allah until my last breath..i will never let you go...unless u ditch me n being with someone else tht are better than me for making u happy"

"whne the situation are normal...u're the most person are making me smile...always...but when the problem happens......u're the only person tht makes me cried"

"i cried because i dont want to loose you...n then..why u choose to let me go?"

"i cant sleep all day long because im thinking about you...n afraid of what is going to be next"

"if i didnt text you...even a single day...im afraid tht u will leave me...n left me without telling me...thts y i keep texting you everyday...even im in a bad condition"

"erm...jupi xslhkn s**..jupi tau s** xprnh main prasaan mcm ni...thts y u treat me like tht...but its ok...im always trying to defend myself from letting you go...cuz i know tht u're not purpose to do tht"

"but if you leave me...i know u will found a better person...but u will never found a person tht willing for you just the way i do..the way i care for you...the way i treat you..n the way i love you"

"soo please...dont leave me hanging...u're the bestest person"

"dont leave me"



i think thts all for now...assalamualaikum warahmatullah hiwabarakatuh wa'afu...la'ila..saedah..may ALLAH always bless you...





No comments:

Post a Comment